- 4 or 5 mushrooms sliced
- 4 or 5 olives, pitted
- 2 bagels
- few slivers of onion
- dried oregano
- jarred marinara sauce
- cheese- mozzarella or cheddar or jack, any melty cheese.
- EVOO (Extra virgin Olive Oil). Yeah, I watch Rachel Ray's cooking shows!
- Slice bagel into half and drizzle EVOO to coat the top
- Liberally spread some of the marinara sauce as the base layer like you would on a pizza. Since a bagel is fairly thick, you would need more sauce than on a thin crust pizza.
- Pile on all the toppings, as little or as much as you like, the last layer being the yummy cheese- also as little or as much as you like.
- Sprinkle a bit of dried oregano
- Bake at 375 F for about 20 minutes.
And this is what it looked before I bit into it:
There's another version of this I make on a tortilla but as Alton Brown would say, That's Another Show!