Thursday, December 25, 2014

Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites




I was looking for an easy party holiday dessert to take to my husband's work Christmas Party last week when I stumbled upon this thanks to PINTEREST!!! I'm not a Pinterest-aholic by any means but I go on every once in a while when I'm bored of my recipes and want to venture into something I've never made before. Usually I'm pretty successful :)

This one is particularly GENIUS because it has only 4 ingredients!
  • Storebought premade gingerbread cookie dough - found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store
    • OR (as in my case), gingerbread cookie dough mix in a box- usually needs egg, water and butter to make the dough
  • 4oz cream cheese
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 cups powdered sugar







Method:

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

2.  Once you've made the cookie dough according to package directions, make 1 tsp balls and place them in a mini cupcake lined tin.

I even used some festive ones :)



3.  Use the back of the teaspoon (back dipped in flour) to press the dough to form a cup.

4.  Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla and get it into a ziptop bag , with the end cut ready for piping.

5.  Fill the cups about half or a little more than half way up the top.  Sprinkle with red sugar glitter and bake for 10 minutes.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...