Monday, November 1, 2010

We made it to the Longhorn State

Drive was great. Passed through some neat towns called Texarkana and Arkadelphia. The crazy tornado weather passed by the time we were about an hour out of Nashville.






So far everything has been relatively smooth. This is a great place with really nice weather. :) The football and baseball teams are sucking at the moment so I should start paying some attention to the NHL team maybe. Hmmm I wonder when the Stars play the Flames here... It's been a while since I took the Flaming Red Jersey out of my closet.

Moving in to our apartment should happen fairly soon.

Oh I made some Nutella cookies for Halloweeen yesterday and I didn't take a picture! :cry: Boo. They even had some swirly orange frosting on them.

1 comment:

  1. We love all things Nutella in this house so I nominate you to share a recipe when you're all settled in. Oh, and that top picture? Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...